Just graduated? We're looking to interview recent college graduates for our Sales Representative position! We invite you to apply today!
ADF Solutions is the leading provider of intelligent digital forensic software used by corporations, law enforcement, military and, intelligence agencies worldwide. We are based in Bethesda, MD (near lots of great restaurants) and we're seeking a talented and enthusiastic candidate for a full-time Sales Representative position.
Come be part of our team!
As Sales Representative, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Source new sales leads through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Manage sales leads from marketing campaigns, company website, conferences, sales pipeline and assigned accounts
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Schedule and lead effective product demonstrations
- Responsible for working, expanding and managing individual pipeline and book of business
- Attend industry conferences and client meetings
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Update records in Salesforce / CRM applications of all assigned accounts/clients
- Work with Marketing to support new campaigns for lead generation
- Assist and/or execute tasks and projects as assigned
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive salary corresponding with your experience
- Commission and bonuses based on your performance
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday leave
- Group Health, Life, and Disability Insurance benefits
Qualifications & Skills (MUST HAVE):
- Must be able to work full-time from the Bethesda, MD office
- Demonstrated academic success
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and driven, with an ability to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented, reliable and professional
- Strong organizational and time management skills with an ability to prioritize and multi-task
- U.S. citizenship or valid work permit
- She/he must be able to interview in our office Bethesda, MD office
Other Qualifications (PLUS):
- Experience selling technical solutions (software or hardware)
- Knowledge and sales experience with state and local government agencies
- Understanding of government procurement cycles
- Experience with Saleforce.com and
- Experience with HubSpot
Location: Bethesda, MD.
Principals only. Recruiters - please do not contact us.
ADF Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and discrimination based on race, color, national origin, age, or sex is prohibited