We're looking to interview recent college graduates for our Business Operations Analyst position!
ADF Solutions is a mission driven cyber forensics software company and the leading provider of intelligent digital forensics and media exploitation software. Leveraging an innovative approach, our easy-to-use tools rapidly extract actionable intelligence to help identify and capture suspects who are a threat to communities or national security. Widely deployed for field investigations, ADF digital forensic tools are actively used by defense, intelligence, law enforcement, border security, and other government agencies worldwide. Our tools are used for processing and analyzing smartphones, computers, external drives, drive images, and other media storage (USB flash drives, memory cards, etc.).
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic candidate for a full-time position to fulfill the role of Business Analyst. Read our Culture Code.
Our team will help you become a business domain expert so you can draw insights from data and stay up to date with the latest trends and evolving business models. Ideally, you’ll be a story teller and have the ability to create narratives inclusive of data. This is an Operations position that requires knowledge of Accounting and Financial Analysis.
The company is seeking a talented and enthusiastic candidate for a full-time position to fulfill the role of remote Business Operations Analyst.
As Business Operations Analyst your primary responsibilities will include:
You will be responsible for sales operations, analytics and accounting tasks, to support the organization’s mission and you’ll assist department leadership and stakeholders in compiling, reviewing, and preparing data to be used in the analysis of operations, services, and products.
- Research, gather, and synthesize data to present conclusions and recommendations
- Prepare financial statements, analysis and ad hoc reports
- Perform Finance and Accounting functions including AP/AR, order processing and fulfillment, payroll and sales commission management, etc.
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Manage relationships with vendors, banks and ensure legal compliance of all financial functions
- Monitor existing KPI metrics, develop new metrics, identify correlations and root causes
- Provide strategic analysis and recommendations regarding technology, industry trends, and competitor performance that help influence product direction and company priorities
Benefits and Compensation:
- Work from home (permanent remote position)
- Competitive salary corresponding with experience
- Group Health, Life, and Disability Insurance benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday leave
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA a plus
- Understanding of Quickbooks, CRM. Shopify and software systems
- Documentation, writing and presentation experience
- Experience as a Business Analyst is preferred but not required
- U.S. citizenship or valid work permit
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with a strong analytical mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Google G Suite or Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and driven, with an ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, proactive problem-solving abilities, and the ability to prioritize and work across time zones
- Bilingual - Fluent in Spanish (Oral/Written)
Location: Remote within the United States
Principals only. Recruiters - please do not contact us.
ADF Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and discrimination based on race, color, national origin, age, or sex is prohibited