The Best Digital Forensic Companies in INDIA
Looking for the best, most reliable, and knowledgeable cyber and digital forensic partners in India? Here's our list of our best partners.
- 3rd Eye Techno Solutions - New Dehli
- Bhavi CommTech - Uttar Pradesh
- Ninja Info-Sec Services - Indor MP
- Orion Security Solutions - New Dehli
- Pelorus - Mumbai
- Pyramid Cyber Security & Forensic - New Delhi
- The Forensic Investigations and Consultancy Services India - Uttar Pradesh
- Whistle Forensic - New Delhi
- Zoom Cybersense - Telangana
Solving Digital Investigations in India
Cybercrime is on the rise across India and ADF Solutions is partnered with the best cyber and digital forensic partners across the nation to deliver fast, reliable digital forensics tools to speed investigations of all types:
- Human Trafficking
- Child Exploitation
- Labor Trafficking
- Economic Crimes
The two common use-cases for ADF digital forensic tools in India are by Police who use Mobile Device Investigator or Triage-Investigator to triage electronic devices on-scene. Digital Forensic Labs in India are using Digital Evidence Investigator PRO to prioritize and investigate incoming phones and computers.
ADF has done a great job integrating Project VIC capabilities into their digital forensic software so investigators can quickly work to stop child exploitation on-scene.
Rich Brown, CEO Project VIC International
ADF Digital Forensic Software and Tools
Meet the best digital forensic tools developed by ADF Solutions. All ADF products are built on the same intelligent forensic search engine and are designed with rapid scan capabilities. ADF tools focus on automation and ease of use for deployment to both field investigators and lab examiners. Our focus is collecting forensic artifacts fast, which is why we've been both a pioneer and leader in forensic triage and automated investigations for 15+ years.
Our SearchPak® technology revolutionized triage and digital forensic examinations. This technology enabled non-technical investigators to deploy forensic triage tools which maintain chain of custody and stay within the search parameters defined by forensic examiners. In short, we enable our users to find and focus on the relevant evidence quickly.
ADF software leverages Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to quickly analyze digital evidence, tag matches, and automatically classify media files (people, guns, money, CSAM, vehicles, etc.). The optional Rosoka Add-On lets investigators leverage Natural Language Processing (NLP) capabilities for entity extraction, text analysis and English language gisting of 230+ languages.
- Automated / easy-to-Learn
- Mobile Preview capabilities - view evidence in seconds
- Rapid artifact & file collection with out-of-the-box forensic scans
- Timeline view connects people to files and artifacts
- Highly configurable to build your case
- Standalone Report Viewer (share with prosecutors and investigators at no extra cost)
Institutions in India Offering Computer Forensics Courses
- Gujarat Forensic Sciences University
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Dehli)
- Indian School of Ethical Hacking
- SRM University
- IFS Forensic Science Education
ONLINE CERTIFIED TRAINING
ADF Certified Training is designed to help investigators and examiners quickly learn and master ADF Solutions digital forensic and triage software. The training is designed for both technical and non-technical students to prepare you with the knowledge and skills you need to use ADF software tools on-scene, in the field, or in the forensic lab.
- Mobile Device Investigator® (class takes about 8 hours for most students)
- Digital Evidence Investigator® (class takes about 16 hours for most students)
- Digital Evidence Investigator® PRO (class takes about 20 hours for most students)
- Triage-Investigator® (class takes about 8 hours for most students)
- Triage-Investigator® PRO (class takes about 12 hours for most students)