This position is ideal for marketers that have a passion for making a real difference in the world with the opportunity to participate in every aspect of marketing from branding to event marketing, content strategy to product marketing, advertising to analytics and even product marketing.
ADF Solutions is a cyber/digital forensics software company and the leading provider of intelligent digital forensics and media exploitation software. Leveraging an innovative approach, our easy-to-use tools rapidly extract actionable intelligence to help identify and capture suspects who are a threat to national security and accelerate the prosecution of criminals. Widely deployed for field operatives, these proven tools are actively used by defense, intelligence, law enforcement, border security, and other government agencies worldwide. Our tools are used for processing and analyzing smartphones, computers, external drives, drive images, and other media storage (USB flash drives, memory cards, etc.).
The company is based in Bethesda, MD, and is seeking a talented and enthusiastic candidate for a full-time position to fulfill the role of Marketing Specialist on the Sales and Marketing team.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Content Marketing - work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create and manage messaging, keep an editorial calendar, publish blog posts, manage presentation/video assets, schedule white papers, segmented email campaigns, press releases, etc.
- Social Media Management - create messaging and manage social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Event Marketing - manage events and work with SMEs to schedule and execute webinars and participate in industry conferences and events (some travel may be required), budgeting and tracking return on investment for each event
- Lead Generation and Campaign Management - manage SEO/SEM and coordinate campaigns and monitor success while working with designers to produce/update marketing and sales support material
- Product Marketing - Assist in the coordination of prospect and customer communications including upcoming product releases, upgrades, renewals and promotions
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- A growth mindset -- you must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced technology environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Two plus years of experience executing or supporting marketing communications programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and proficiency with Google G Suite (Drive, Mail, Docs, Sheets, Presentations, etc.) and/or Microsoft Office, (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Reliable, professional and detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- US citizenship or valid work permit
- You must be able to interview in our office Bethesda, MD office
Other Qualifications (Preferred):
- Familiarity with HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, YouTube
- Experience with lead generation, webinars, and field event coordination
- Experienced in professionally handling phone inquiries and coordinating and scheduling meetings
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive salary corresponding with experience
- Paid vacation and holiday leave
- Group Health, Life, and Disability Insurance benefits
Location: Bethesda, MD.
Principals only. Recruiters, - please do not contact us.
ADF Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and discrimination based on race, color, national origin, age, or sex is prohibited