ADF Authorized Partner Future Standards has been providing digital forensics services since 2016 and is partnered the leading international producers of software and hardware equipment.
By working with government agencies and commercial companies in the Balkans region, the Future Standards team ensures that their customers get exactly what they need for computer and mobile forensics solutions.
As a full service firm, the company provides a variety of police and military special equipment and is recognized as one of the fastest growing suppliers for law enforcement, military and public safety products in Bulgaria by providing the best high quality products and offering exceptional service and delivery.
Sofia Tech Park, bul. Tsarigradsko shose
№ 111, Incubator Building
1784 Sofia, Bulgaria
+359 878 627 438
Solve Frontline Investigations Fast!
Digital Evidence Investigator PRO (DEI PRO) software is the #1 automated digital forensic tool for iOS, Android, Mac, Linux, and Windows. DEI PRO collects digital evidence and presents it in a timeline view to tie the user to files and artifacts.
- Includes computer forensic capabilities of Digital Evidence Investigator® and Mobile Device Investigator® iOS/Android capabilities in a single license
- Instant Mobile Preview (seconds!) and Screenshot Capabilities
- Rapid Artifact & File Collection with Out-of-the-Box Forensic Scans
- Highly Configurable to Build Your Case
- Standalone Report Viewer (share with prosecutors!)
- Can be deployed with Triage-Investigator® PRO
Digital Evidence Investigator® PRO is the all-in-one digital forensic, triage and media exploitation software built for speed, scalability, and ease-of-use for front-line investigators who need results. ADF software quickly processes and analyzes smartphones (iOS and Android), computers, external drives, drive images, and other media storage (USB flash drives, memory cards, etc.).
With DEI PRO, you get all the capabilities of ADF Digital Evidence Investigator® and Mobile Device Investigator® in a single license. Empower your front-line investigators to collect, analyze and report on digital evidence from:
- macOS (including T2 and M1 chips)