ADF Authorized Partner, H-11 Digital Forensics is a leader of digital forensic technology. It is the company's mission to continuously advance in the sciences of Cyber Security, Information Protection, eDiscovery, and Digital Forensic Investigation. Since 2006 H-11 has endeavored to provide the best digital forensic training, forensic products, and forensic services to customers. H-11 certified training programs are focused on delivering the most current and most effective practices in the fields of:
- Cyber Security
- Cell Phone/Mobile Devices
- Digital Forensics
H-11 Digital Forensics believes that it is important for all organizations and professionals to be constantly informed of emerging trends and new innovations. The purpose of the company's certified training program is to enable digital forensic examiners with the ability to find more evidence and conduct more thorough digital investigations utilizing multiple tools. By doing so, the company promotes the best practices, skills, and current education to customers and helps ensure that their organizations are protected and prepared to respond to any case or incident quickly and efficiently.
H-11 Digital Forensics
57 W 200 S, Suite 302
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
SMARTPHONE TRIAGE RESOURCES
With digital data growing at exponential rates, and smartphones involved in more and more crimes, investigators need digital forensic tools that will help them speed investigations.
Learn about Smartphone Triage and Mobile Device Investigations.
- Using Smartphone Triage to Speed Your Investigation
- Forensic Acquisition: Take Screenshots of Mobile Devices
- Introducing Mobile Device Investigator
- Quick Kik Messenger Forensics for iOS and Android
- Best Mobile Device Investigator Settings for Evidence Collection
- Learn to Use Digital Forensic Screen Capture on iOS & Android Devices
- Backing up and Scanning iOS Devices
Learn more about Mobile Device Investigator, the best field forensics for the front line solution for police, sheriffs, school resource officers, field agents, and investigators is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3:
1) Connect a suspect device via USB port to quickly collect evidence and perform an advanced logical acquisition (multi-protocol data transfer).
2) Capture and organize manual Screen Captures and perform an initial review of pictures, videos, messages, etc.
3) Conduct an in-depth analysis of the data with a timeline view to tie the suspect to files of interest and user activities.