We're looking to interview candidates for our Digital Forensics Marketing Content Writer Internship
ADF Solutions is a cyber forensics software company and the leading provider of intelligent digital forensics and media exploitation software. Leveraging an innovative approach, our easy-to-use tools rapidly extract actionable intelligence to help identify and capture suspects who are a threat to communities or national security. Widely deployed for field investigations, ADF digital forensic tools are actively used by defense, intelligence, law enforcement, border security, and other government agencies worldwide. Our tools are used for processing and analyzing smartphones, computers, external drives, drive images, and other media storage (USB flash drives, memory cards, etc.).
The company is seeking a talented and enthusiastic candidate to fulfill the role of Remote Intern to join our marketing team. We are looking for a content writer to enrich our website with new blog posts, guides, white papers, infographics, and marketing copy. In this role, you will work on growing our SEO presence by posting blog post articles and content.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for writing and research and will have some experience doing basic marketing research.
As a Digital Forensics Research Intern, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Research industry-related topics and participate in content marketing brainstorming sessions
- Write clear marketing copy for Digital Forensics related blog posts and marketing materials
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to manager for input and approval
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content
- Ensure all-around consistency (styles, fonts, images, and tone)
- Promote content on social media
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Familiarity with web publications
- Familiarity with Canva is a plus
- Experience researching using multiple sources and writing articles
- Detail-oriented, reliable, and professional
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and driven, with an ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills with an ability to prioritize
- U.S. citizenship or valid work permit
- 3 months program that can be extended on a month to month basis
- Open to international students enrolled with an accredited U.S. university
- Stipend of $15/hour
- Number of hours per week negotiable (min-20 to 32 max)
- Must be able to work remotely
Location: Remote within the United States
Please email jobs at adfsolutions.com with your resume and a simple introductory paragraph.
Principals only. Recruiters - please do not contact us.
ADF Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and discrimination based on race, color, national origin, age, or sex is prohibited
Visit the ADF Careers page.