We're looking to interview candidates for our Digital Forensics Marketing Content Writer Internship
ADF Solutions is a cyber forensics software company and the leading provider of intelligent digital forensics and media exploitation software. Leveraging an innovative approach, our easy-to-use tools rapidly extract actionable intelligence to help identify and capture suspects who are a threat to communities or national security. Widely deployed for field investigations, ADF digital forensic tools are actively used by defense, intelligence, law enforcement, border security, and other government agencies worldwide. Our tools are used for processing and analyzing smartphones, computers, external drives, drive images, and other media storage (USB flash drives, memory cards, etc.).
The company is seeking a talented and enthusiastic candidate to fulfill the role of Remote Intern to join our marketing team. In this role, you will work on growing social media presence by writing social media copy, designing images and creating social media posts (images, stories, reels, etc.).
The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media and will have some experience doing basic marketing research.
As a Digital Forensics Research Intern, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions
- Write and create content for social media posts with a focus on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Create video concepts for Instagram stories and reels and YouTube Shorts
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.)
- Detail-oriented, reliable, and professional
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic image, video editing, and graphic design skills
- Experience with Canva is a plus
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and driven, with an ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills with an ability to prioritize
- U.S. citizenship or valid work permit
- 3 months program that can be extended on a month to month basis
- Open to international students enrolled with an accredited U.S. university
- Stipend of $15/hour
- Number of hours per week negotiable (min-20 to 32 max)
- Must be able to work remotely
Location: Remote within the United States
Please email jobs at adfsolutions.com with your resume and a simple introductory paragraph.
Principals only. Recruiters - please do not contact us.
ADF Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and discrimination based on race, color, national origin, age, or sex is prohibited
Visit the ADF Careers page.