How to Find Your ADF License File and Support Code
The support code can be found in your license file.
- Open your license folder by inserting your authentication key (AKY) or collection key (CKY) into the USB port. Open my computer. Double click on your ADF drive as seen below.
- Double click the folder to open. The folder will either be called AKData, CKData.
- This is where the ADF license file is located ending with the extension .lic.txt, select the desired file and right click to copy the file. If you are looking for the Support Code, right click on the license file and select ‘Open with’, and then click ‘notepad’ and follow the steps below.
- The Support Code is 4-6 digit number after the word support.
- If you have your product installed, go to the settings tab and view your license information.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll be delighted to assist you.