This week, hundreds of leading law enforcement officials from the US, Canada and Europe descended on the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC to participate in the High Technology Crime Investigation Association's annual conference. The event featured 72 speakers over the three days of sessions and training and was kicked off with an opening keynote from Chief Superintendent Jeff Adam, C/Supt. DG Technical Investigation Services for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
Other notable speakers included representatives from:
- The National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C)
- Ohio Division of State Fire Marshal - Forensic Lab
- Naval Criminal Investigative Service
- New Jersey Office of the Attorney General
- Virginia Department of Forensic Science
- Portland Police Bureau
ADF Digital Forensic Specialist, Rich Frawley, led two hands-on pre-conference training sessions for digital investigators:
- Directly Scanning a Suspect's Computer or Devices
- Child Exploitation Investigations Done in Record Time
Investigators, Police and Legal professionals who stopped by the ADF booth received an ADF Digital Evidence Investigator® forensic software evaluation kit. If you were not able to attend but are interested in a trial, please submit your request and we'll review and respond.
View social media posts: #HTCIA2018