OnRetrieval is a Spanish company specializing in data recovery and computer forensic services with extensive experience investigating fraud and criminal investigations in Spain, Portugal and throughout Europe.
OnRetrieval experts use rigorous practices and always maintain evidence chain of custody, in order to give judicial validity to the results obtained. OnRetrieval uses the most robust forensic tools on the market to acquire the evidence generating “Hash”, Md5 and Sha2 among others to obtain conclusions and reports with clear and detailed results.
OnRetrieval is a representative, authorized distributor and has certified consultants, engineers and technicians in the main professional tools of Forensic Computing around the world, such as: ADF Solutions, Cellebrite, Tizona Forensic, Aramida, Securcuve, MSAB, Magnet Forensic, Nuix, Oxygen , CRU, Guidance OpenTex, ACELab, Mobiledit, Rusolut, T3K Forensic, Teel Technologies, Paraben Software, X-Ways. ElcomSoft, BlackBag Technologies, ETL, Belkasoft, Passware, Amped Software, CYAN Forensic, Atola Technology, SalvationData, Proofpoint, Digital Intelligence, MCM Solutions and others.
- Preservation of digital evidence
- Malware analysis on Smartphone and mobile phones (Anti-Malware Services)
- Route research and data storage in RPA (Remotely Piloted Aircraft - Drones)
- Impersonation or identity theft
- Research on unfair competition
- Computer sabotage
- Crimes against intellectual or industrial property
- Discovery and disclosure of secrets, industrial espionage, etc.
- Research and analysis of computers involved in lawsuits or lawsuits under chain of custody
- Violation of confidentiality or company policies
- Violation of the rights to privacy and the right of communications in the workplace
- Investigation of inappropriate computer use during working hours
- Chat history, files and web browsing or any other form of electronic communications
- Unauthorized access to computer systems
- Deletion investigation, theft of computer data and information leakage
- Recovery of data stored on any device or in the cloud
- Source of emails and instant messaging
- Logs and traces of communications through email and instant messaging
- Detection tasks of hidden microphones and hidden cameras (Electronic scanning services.)
The company's experts are certified in ISO 9001, ISO 27001, UNE 71506, HPSE and HPS by the ONS (Personal qualification and security companies by the National Security Organization, ONS)
- A Coruña