7 C, Senior Estate, Near Sona Udyog,
Parsi Panchayat Road,
Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400069
Digital Forensic Triage with ADF Tools
Learn how ADF Solutions empowers front-line field investigators and lab examiners in India to investigate on-scene or in the lab to quickly preview evidence on-scene, seize the appropriate devices, take a suspect into custody, and identify any and all victims and prioritize devices in the lab.
DEI gives you the capabilities you'll want at the frontline:
- Facial Analytics & Age Recognition
- Built-in and Custom Search Profiles
- Automatic and manual Image Classification and Tagging
- Report customizations to Sanitize for Court or Prosecutors
Empower your front-line investigators to collect, analyze and report on the digital evidence from:
- macOS (including T2 and M1 chips)
MOBILE & COMPUTER FIELD FORENSIC SOFTWARE FOR THE FRONT LINE
ADF Field InvestigatorTM PRO for Teams is designed to quickly equip agencies and task forces with a desire to expand their computer and mobile digital forensics capabilities beyond the lab. Take advantage of easy-to-use field forensic software built with the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Cybercrime continues to grow at a record pace and agencies around the world are struggling to keep pace. Highly trained investigators are reluctant to expand their capabilities into the field for fear of losing control and they simply can't afford the time or the expense of training more investigators on expensive digital forensic tools.
The Solution - There's a Better Way
The Field Investigator PRO for Teams solves these problems in a quick, affordable way. By combining two of ADF's most popular computer and mobile phone forensic tools, Digital Evidence Investigator® PRO (DEI PRO) and Triage-Investigator® PRO (TINV PRO) ADF's Field Investigator PRO for Teams gives law enforcement agencies the ability to have:
- Highly trained investigators and lab examiners control over what field investigators are able to collect and analyze computers and mobile devices with custom search profiles
- Non-technical field investigators solve crimes with easy-to-use field forensic tools which are automated for rapid on-scene decisions
- Confidence in rapid field triage, with the ability to seize only what is necessary, and the ability to quickly create and share court ready reports
Your agency will save time, and with ADF's Field InvestigatorTM PRO for Teams, your agency will also save money along the way. To get started, simply choose the bundle that's right for your agency and your budget. We offer both 1 year and 3 year bundle options, each of which can provide free digital forensic software, or the dollar value equivalent.