Bhavi CommTech aims to serve tech smart digital forensic solutions and certified training to the public and private sector. The company operates with a blend team of professionals experts from different domains; Cyber forensic, Forensic science, Telecommunications, Marketing, Network security and Information Technology with its operations bases in New Delhi, Noida, Mumbai and Kolkata.
Bhavi Commtech provides a host of consulting, advisory and products marketing in Digital Forensic Solutions and training. Their offerings include products and training for:
- Computer forensic
- Mobile forensic
- Audio-Video forensics
- CDR solutions
Bhavi CommTech Pvt Ltd
Tower A, Smartworks Corporate Park
Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh India 201301
SOLVE FRONT-LINE INVESTIGATIONS FAST!
Digital Evidence Investigator PRO (DEI PRO) software is the #1 automated digital forensic tool for iOS, Android, Mac, Linux and Windows. DEI PRO collects digital evidence and presents it in a timeline view to tie the user to files and artifacts.
- Includes computer forensic capabilities of Digital Evidence Investigator® and Mobile Device Investigator® iOS/Android capabilities in a single license
- Automated / Easy-to-Learn
- Rapid Artifact & File Collection with Out-of-the-Box Forensic Scans
- Highly Configurable to Build Your Case
- Standalone Report Viewer (share with prosecutors!)
- Can be deployed with Triage-Investigator® PRO
RAPID EVIDENCE COLLECTION, ANALYSIS & REPORTING
Digital Evidence Investigator® PRO is the all-in-one digital forensic, triage and media exploitation software built for speed, scalability, and ease-of-use for front-line investigators who need results. ADF software quickly processes and analyzes smartphones (iOS and Android), computers, external drives, drive images, and other media storage (USB flash drives, memory cards, etc.).
With DEI PRO, you get all the capabilities of ADF Digital Evidence Investigator® and Mobile Device Investigator™ in a single license. Empower your front-line investigators to collect, analyze and report on digital evidence from:
- Mac OS (including High Sierra and Mojave)