ADF Authorized Partner Ondata International, with offices in Spain, Portugal, Mexico, Columbia, Costa Rica, Guatemala and Peru, is a technology company specializing in forensic computer equipment, software and training.
Ondata has been serving clients for over twenty years and sells all the necessary tools for forensic computer research and forensic analysis of mobile phones. The company understands the investigation of electronic devices must follow specific protocols and requires the use of the best forensic tools to succeed in collection and discovery of digital evidence.
Ondata products have helped solve over 92,000 cases. The company sells the leading forensic investigation products and services for forensic labs or field investigation units including:
- Computer Forensics Software and Hardware
- Write Blockers
- Mobile Forensics software and Hardware
- Data and Photo Recovery Software
- Forensic Kiosks
- Digital Forensic Training Classes
Contact Ondata to learn more about the company's full range of hardware, software and training offerings.
Avda De Prasil 17, Planta 3
28020, Madrid Spain
Online Certification Classes
Based on years of classroom training, our Digital Forensic experts developed online training to enable individuals, small teams and those who prefer to learn at their own pace, with the best digital forensic training possible. Each class is self-paced and features video instruction, knowledge checks, case studies and an online final exam.
- Mobile Device Investigator® (class takes about 8 hours for most students)
- Digital Evidence Investigator® (class takes about 16 hours for most students)
- Digital Evidence Investigator® PRO (class takes about 20 hours for most students)
- Triage-Investigator® (class takes about 8 hours for most students)
- Triage-Investigator® PRO (class takes about 12 hours for most students)
- Triage-G2® (class takes about 16 hours for most students)
- Triage-G2® PRO (class takes about 20 hours for most students)
Students that successfully pass ADF Certified Training online will be able to download their Certification documentation and will receive a PDF Certificate via email.