First Digital Forensics is Nigeria's #1 digital and mobile forensics company specializing in combining law, accounting, public financial management, electronic accounting/auditing, digital and computer forensics and related services throughout Nigeria.
First Digital Forensics services include:
- Forensics Training and Capacity Building - Certifications and Specialized Courses
- Forensics Consultancy (including Forensics Examination and acting as Expert Witnesses in the Courts and Tribunals)
- Forensics Laboratories - Development, Management and Services
- Sales and Maintenance of Forensics Equipment, Software, Tools and Kits, including:
- Forensic Laboratory Equipment, Software, Tools and Accessories
- Cybersecurity Equipment, Software and Tools
- Biometrics Equipment, Software and Tools
- Handwriting and Questioned Documents Equipment, Software and Tools - VSC8000, ESDA 2, etc.
- Security Equipment and facilities
- Brain Fingerprinting Equipment
With the company's Nigeria digital forensics management led by the esteemed Dr. Peter Olu Olayiwola, First Digital Forensics clients include:
- Nigeria Police Force
- Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps
- Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC)
- Nigerian Navy
- Nigerian Army
- Nigeria Defence Academy, Kaduna
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
- Nigeria Immigration Service
- Niger State Government
- Forensics Laboratory, Oshodi, Lagos
- Ecobank Nigeria Ltd.
- Diamond Bank PLC
First Digital & Techno-Law Forensics Co. Ltd.
Block D15, Flat 3, 24th Street, off 5th Avenue
Zone 5 of Games Village
Games Village, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
ADF Authorized Partner, First Digital & Techno-Law Forensics and the Computer Forensics Institute of Nigeria are hosting the International Digital, Mobile and Computer Forensics Conference & Training Expo as a virtual edition.
The conference, also known as DIGIFOR2020 features sessions including:
- Understanding the Intelligence Process and Cycle
- Leveraging Open Source Intelligence in Criminal Investigations in Nigeria
- iOS Forensics
- Digital Forensic Triage - Saving Time On-Scene and in the Lab
- Electronic Data versus Electronic Evidence: Social Media and the Courts
- Text Message Extraction
- Digital Forensics: Understanding the Role of Expert Witnesses
This annual conference typically begins with a keynote from the organizer, Professor Peter Olubusola Olayiwola wh is the President & Chairman, Certification Board, of the Computer Forensics Institute of Nigeria.
Looking for the right partner in Africa for your cyber forensic project? See the Best Digital Forensic Companies in Africa to include Uganda Digital Forensics, Ghana Digital Forensics and others reputable partners.