First Digital Forensics is Nigeria's #1 digital and mobile forensics company specializing in combining law, accounting, public financial management, electronic accounting/auditing, digital and computer forensics and related services throughout Nigeria.
First Digital Forensics services include:
- Forensics Training and Capacity Building - Certifications and Specialized Courses
- Forensics Consultancy (including Forensics Examination and acting as Expert Witnesses in the Courts and Tribunals)
- Forensics Laboratories - Development, Management and Services
- Sales and Maintenance of Forensics Equipment, Software, Tools and Kits, including:
- Forensic Laboratory Equipment, Software, Tools and Accessories
- Cybersecurity Equipment, Software and Tools
- Biometrics Equipment, Software and Tools
- Handwriting and Questioned Documents Equipment, Software and Tools - VSC8000, ESDA 2, etc.
- Security Equipment and facilities
- Brain Fingerprinting Equipment
With management led by the esteemed Dr. Peter Olu Olayiwola, First Digital Forensics clients include:
- Nigeria Police Force
- Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps
- Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC)
- Nigerian Navy
- Nigerian Army
- Nigeria Defence Academy, Kaduna
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
- Nigeria Immigration Service
- Niger State Government
- Forensics Laboratory, Oshodi, Lagos
- Ecobank Nigeria Ltd.
- Diamond Bank PLC
First Digital & Techno-Law Forensics Co. Ltd.
Block D15, Flat 3, 24th Street, off 5th Avenue
Zone 5 of Games Village
Games Village, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
ADF Authorized Partner, First Digital & Techno-Law Forensics and the Computer Forensics Institute of Nigeria are hosting the International Digital, Mobile and Computer Forensics Conference & Training Expo as a virtual edition.
The conference, also known as DIGIFOR2020 features sessions including:
- Understanding the Intelligence Process and Cycle
- Leveraging Open Source Intelligence in Criminal Investigations in Nigeria
- iOS Forensics
- Digital Forensic Triage - Saving Time On-Scene and in the Lab
- Electronic Data versus Electronic Evidence: Social Media and the Courts
- Text Message Extraction
- Digital Forensics: Understanding the Role of Expert Witnesses
This annual conference typically begins with a keynote from the organizer, Professor Peter Olubusola Olayiwola wh is the President & Chairman, Certification Board, of the Computer Forensics Institute of Nigeria.