The Best Digital Forensic Companies in Africa
Looking for the best, most reliable, and knowledgeable cyber and digital forensic partners in Africa? Here's our list of our best partners.
- Ghana Digital Forensics - Callens Solutions
- Nigeria Digital Forensics - First Digital Forensics
- Uganda Digital Forensics - Forensic Options
- South Africa Digital Forensics - Cyanre
- South Africa Cyber Forensics - Risk Diversion
Solving Digital Investigations in Africa
Cybercrime is on the rise across the continent of Africa and ADF Solutions is partnered with the best cyber and digital forensic partners across the nation to deliver fast, reliable digital forensics tools to speed investigations of all types:
- Child Exploitation
- Human Trafficking
- Labor Trafficking
- Illegal Wildlife Trafficking
ADF has done a great job integrating Project VIC capabilities into their digital forensic software so investigators can quickly work to stop child exploitation on-scene.
Rich Brown, CEO Project VIC International
ADF Digital Forensic Software and Tools
Meet the best digital forensic tools developed by ADF Solutions. All ADF products are built on the same intelligent forensic search engine and are designed with rapid scan capabilities. ADF tools focus on automation and ease of use for deployment to both field investigators and lab examiners. Our focus is collecting forensic artifacts fast, which is why we've been both a pioneer and leader in forensic triage and automated investigations for 15+ years. Our SearchPak® technology revolutionized forensic examinations. This technology enabled non-technical investigators to deploy triage tools which maintain chain of custody and stay within the search parameters defined by forensic examiners. In short, we enable our users to find and focus on the relevant evidence quickly.
ADF software leverages Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to quickly analyze digital evidence, tag matches, and automatically classify media files (people, guns, money, CSAM, vehicles, etc.). The optional Rosoka Add-On lets investigators leverage Natural Language Processing (NLP) capabilities for entity extraction, text analysis and English language gisting of 230+ languages.
- Automated / easy-to-Learn
- Rapid artifact & file collection with out-of-the-box forensic scans
- Timeline view connects people to files and artifacts
- Highly configurable to build your case
- Standalone Report Viewer (share with prosecutors and investigators at no extra cost)