ADF Authorized Partner, Ambassadors Cyber-Technology Ltd (ACT) based in Lagos, Nigeria with offices in Saskatchewan, Canada, is known of one of Nigeria's leading and fastest-growing IT and OT Security Service & Solution companies.
ACT provides a wide variety of cybersecurity services and Nigeria digital forensics and in Africa including:
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration-Testing
- Security testing, Endpoint, and Threat detection
- Incident response and Cloud Assessment & Consulting
- Security audits
- Enterprise Security solution implementation ( SIEM, SOC, IDS/IPS/UTM, Threat management systems)
- DLP -Data leakage protection
- AI - Intelligence security
- Application, and Big data security
- IIOT Security
- ISMS/ ISO27001 Consulting and Implementation
- Risk management
- Electronic security solutions (Video surveillance, Secure communications & Time attendance Access control)
- Robotic process automation RPA and Emerging technologies
Ambassadors collaborates with top trusted ranking Cybersecurity partners around the world providing excellent technical services, development, compliance, and consulting in Industries like Banking and Insurance, Healthcare, Educational Institutes, Trading companies, Transportation, Hospitality, Media houses, Oil & Gas fields, Telecommunication, Corporate and Governmental organizations.
Ambassadors Cyber Technology Ltd.
Mazars Building 2nd
Floor 18 Oba Akran Avenue
Lagos - Nigeria
Solving Digital Investigations with Intelligence
ADF is the leading provider of digital forensic, triage and media exploitation software with tools built for speed, scalability, ease-of-use, and relevant results. ADF software quickly previews, processes and analyzes smartphones, computers, external drives, drive images, and other media storage (USB flash drives, memory cards, etc.). ADF software has a proven track record of reducing forensic backlogs, streamlining digital investigations and providing rapid access to digital evidence and intelligence.
ADF forensic tools are the best lightweight, portable digital forensic software devices used worldwide to solve investigations:
- Mobile Device Investigator® - Android and iOS field forensic software
- Digital Evidence Investigator® - end-to-end forensic investigation software used in the lab and the field for rapid collection, analysis and reporting.
- Triage-Investigator® - automated digital forensics software designed for teams and distributed field units for intelligent collection, analysis, and court-ready reporting.
- Triage-G2® - the world’s best handheld media exploitation tool deployed by special forces, military, and intelligence agencies worldwide.
- Rosoka Add-on (for Entity Extraction and English Gisting for 230+ Languages)
- ADF PRO Tools - combine the power of Mobile Device Investigator with any of ADF's market leading computer triage and forensic tools
Try ADF for 30 Days Free and learn why 10,000+ professionals from corporations, universities, law enforcement, defense, intelligence and other government agencies worldwide rely on ADF tools to speed investigations.
As a reliable partner serving Africa and communities around the world, our team is dedicated to building the best triage and forensic software for investigators on-scene, in the field, and in the lab.
Cyber & Digital Forensics in Africa
Looking for the best, most reliable, and knowledgeable cyber and digital forensic partners in Africa? Here's our list of our best partners.
- Ghana Digital Forensics - Callens Solutions
- Uganda Digital Forensics - Forensic Options
- South Africa Digital Forensics - Cyanre
- South Africa Cyber Forensics - Risk Diversion