ADF CASE REVIEW BETA PROGRAM
THE FUTURE OF DIGITAL FORENSICS IS NOW
Join the ADF Beta Program
Be the first to sign up for the ADF Beta Program to gain early access to the ADF Case Review features and functionality before anyone else.
With ADF Case Review, users can effortlessly and securely distribute digital evidence gathered from ADF's digital forensic tools to their investigative teams.
Users have the freedom to choose which evidence items to share and regulate how they are presented, allowing them to direct their attention to the essential aspects of evidence required for their investigation.
ADF Case Review empowers investigative teams to collaborate in real-time while reviewing digital evidence, facilitating swift and convenient access to the needed evidence.
Why Join the Beta Program?
- Exclusive Access: You'll have early access to:
- Ability to review one or more ADF scan results at the same time
- Annotate data with tags, CSAM categories, and comments
- View the annotations from colleagues
- Upload the ADF scan results to your server
- Organize all of your exhibits in a single case
- Search and review all of your exhibits simultaneously
- Prepare cases to be reviewed by the investigators
- Verify the investigators' findings and annotations
- Influence the Future: Your feedback will shape the development of the ADF Case Review platform as you test and consider how the platform could work in your organization.
- Full Support from ADF: You'll enjoy priority support and direct communication with the ADF Team.
How to Request Access
- Sign Up Today: Participation is free for those accepted to the program.
- Access: Approved applicants will work with the ADF Product Team and will receive early access to the platform which will include detailed instructions for accessing the system.
- Cost: There is no cost to participate in the Beta Program. We do ask that participantes explore the system and that you share your candid thoughts, report bugs, and suggest improvements directly to our development team.
Ready to Dive In?
Join us today by requesting access via this form.