ADF Authorized Partner 3rd Eye Techno Solutions provides a wide range of digital forensic services to government and law enforcement including a compact Digital Forensic Field Kit. The portable field forensic kit comes in a special ruggedized easy to carry case for incident response in the field.
The company is a pioneer in cyber forensics and has a vision to provide the best solutions in the field of digital investigations. 3rd Eye's experienced and dedicated team of professionals has roots in government and law enforcement which enables the company to provide high quality digital investigation solutions, services and training to across the public and private sectors. Products and services include:
- Forensic workstation configuration
- Mobile phone forensics
- Damaged hard disk forensics
- Digital forensic imaging
- Password recovery
- Video forensics
- Digital Forensic Field Kits
The Digital Forensic Field Kit is compact, a portable field forensic kit comes in a special ruggedized easy to carry case for incident response in the field.
SMARTPHONE TRIAGE RESOURCES
With digital data growing at exponential rates, and smartphones involved in more and more crimes, investigators need digital forensic tools that will help them speed investigations.
Learn about Smartphone Triage and Mobile Device Investigations.
- Using Smartphone Triage to Speed Your Investigation
- Forensic Acquisition: Take Screenshots of Mobile Devices
- Introducing Mobile Device Investigator
- Quick Kik Messenger Forensics for iOS and Android
- Best Mobile Device Investigator Settings for Evidence Collection
- Learn to Use Digital Forensic Screen Capture on iOS & Android Devices
- Backing up and Scanning iOS Devices
Learn more about Mobile Device Investigator, the best field forensics for the front line solution for police, sheriffs, school resource officers, field agents, and investigators is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3:
1) Connect a suspect device via USB port to quickly collect evidence and perform an advanced logical acquisition (multi-protocol data transfer).
2) Capture and organize manual Screen Captures and perform an initial review of pictures, videos, messages, etc.
3) Conduct an in-depth analysis of the data with a timeline view to tie the suspect to files of interest and user activities.