This week, hundreds of leading law enforcement officials from the US, Canada and Europe descended on the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC to participate in the High Technology Crime Investigation Association's annual law enforcement conference. The event featured 72 speakers over the three days of sessions and training and was kicked off with an opening keynote from Chief Superintendent Jeff Adam, C/Supt. DG Technical Investigation Services for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
Other notable speakers included representatives from:
- The National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C)
- Ohio Division of State Fire Marshal - Forensic Lab
- Naval Criminal Investigative Service
- New Jersey Office of the Attorney General
- Virginia Department of Forensic Science
- Portland Police Bureau