Learn how to quickly scan an iOS smartphone or tablet device in this 2 minute short "How To" video created by Rich Frawley, our Digital Forensic Specialist and Trainer. Rich will walk you through how to attach and scan an iOS device with Mobile Device Investigator® (MDI) using an iPhone 7.
With the easy-to-use Mobile Device Investigator®, you can now quickly and easily collect evidence from iOS and Android phones and tablets. The Mobile Device Investigator® software tool is designed to be operated by front line police, sheriffs, field agents, and investigators. Connect a suspect device via USB port to quickly collect evidence and perform an advanced logical acquisition.
- User-friendly requires minimal training
- Fast logical acquisition up to 4GB of data per minute
- Search for keywords and hash values during acquisition
- Perform a quick review of the data using the picture gallery, video frames, comprehensive filters, VICS/CAID auto-categorization, data de-duplication
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of the data using the visual classification, timeline view, and view links between files of interest and user activities.
- Create a custom report with tagged data and export reports in PDF, HTML, CSV or VICS formats
- Share reports with investigators and prosecutors using ADF’s Standalone Viewer
The Mobile Device Investigator®(MDI) software can be deployed with ADF's Digital Evidence Investigator®, Triage-Investigator® or Triage-G2®. Talk with your account manager for details.