Attend HTCIA Pre-conference Training in Washington, DC on August 19th where we will be hosting two hands-on lab sessions for digital investigators. Conference attendees arriving early can register to attend one of two sessions:
- Directly Scanning a Suspect's Computer or Devices
- Child Exploitation Investigations Done in Record Time
The High Technology Crime Investigation Association's International Conference (HTCIA) & Training Expo is one of the oldest and most respected technology investigation conferences in the world. This year, the event will be held in Washington, DC at the historic Omni Shoreham Hotel and will feature an opening keynote from Chief Superintendent Jeff Adam, C/Supt. DG Technical Investigation Services for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RMCP).
Conference sessions include a variety of topics including:
- Avoiding common bottlenecks in forensic workflows
- Supporting cloud, smartphone and computer forensic artifacts in cases
- UAVs (drones) and the process of extracting data from them
- Understanding Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, blockchain and their relevance in digital investigations
- Detecting and investigating insider threats
- Applying a triage methodology in your forensic workflow to reduce backlogs
Investigators, Police and Legal professionals who stop by the ADF booth can request a free evaluation kit of ADF Digital Evidence Investigator® forensic software and also enter the ADF drawing for a handmade by combat veterans flag from Flags of Valor.
If you're not attending the event but still interested in a trial, please submit your request and we'll review and respond.
We hope to see you at the #HTCIAconference