Join ADF Digital Forensic Specialist, Rich Frawley as he presents "On-Scene Digital Investigation Best Practices: From Search Warrant to Court Ready Paperwork" at the Techno Security & Digital Forensics conference in San Antonio, Texas. The Techno event is a follow up to the top rated Techno Security & Digital Forensics Myrtle Beach event earlier this year where ADF was a Gold Sponsor.
The Texas digital forensics conference features dozens of presentations from industry leaders in the areas of Investigations, Information Security, Audit/Risk Management and Forensics. Register to attend September 17 - 19, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency San Antonio.
There are more than twenty (20) digital forensic presentations from industry experts including:
- Apple File System Imaging & Analysis Considerations for Forensic Examiners
- Leveraging AI in Forensic Investigations
- Traces from the Cloud: Forensic Analysis of Cloud Storage
- New Threats from Above: A Look at How Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) “Drones” are Being Utilized in Crimes Around the World
- Confronting the Growing Digital Data Universe
- FBI's Next Generation Identification (NGI) System: Implementing the Future of Identification & Investigative Services
- Social Media Analysis and Counter-Terrorism
- On-Scene Digital Investigation Best Practices: From Search Warrant to Court Ready Paperwork
- Drone Data: Extraction, Decoding, Analysis. What Happens When a UAV is Involved in Your Investigation
- Prudent and Practical - A Model for Establishing and Running a Digital Forensics and eDiscovery Program Supporting Company Litigation, Investigations, and Incident Response in the Enterprise
- Analyzing Android Malware: The Devil is in the (Zipped) Details
- Mobile Acquisition Uncovered: The Past, Present and Future of Mobile Device Investigations
- Smartphone Processing and the App Data You Should Find
- Damaged Device Forensics
- Building the Next Generation of Cyber Security and Forensics Professionals: Bridging the Gaps Between Research and Practice
- High Stakes Evidence Tampering and the Failure of Digital Forensics
- Improving USB Device Forensics
- Spotlight on How Mac's Spotlight Feature Can Help Investigators
- Digital Forensics, The Future of Automation
- The Missing Manual - Plaso (Log2timeline) Filtering
Attendees for Rich's session with qualified organizations seeking to enable field investigators with digital forensic triage capabilities will be able to request a free trial of ADF Digital Evidence Investigator for their high tech crime unit, prosecutor's office, ICAC Task Force, or agency use.